Colourful Art for Kids - Marbling & Nature Printing
Who The Class Is For:
Tweens and Teens from 9 years to 16 years old
These classes are for any kids that enjoy creative activities and who are happy to experiment, play and draw. No calligraphy skills required.
Nature Printing originated in Japan, its the art of printing objects - man made and from nature, such as feathers and leaves.
Create small artworks and greeting cards.
Paper marbling – Create colourful papers through floating paints on a “size”. Capture beautiful swirling designs on paper or fabrics.
Create bunting or a banner.
Guaranteed loads of messy hands on fun where everyone becomes a creative maker.
What Is Supplied:
- All the paints
- Papers to print and marble
- Notes & instructions
- Light refreshments
- Extravagant amounts of fun & play
- What to bring
- A list of things you can gather from home to bring each day
- An apron or old shirt as a cover-all
- Your adventurous creative self!